A ribosome translates mRNA into amino acids. A rhymebosome translates biology into awesomeness.
This blog is a venue to explore various combinations of my three of my passions: biology, hip hop, and education.
Expect to see:
- Science raps from the past, present & future
- Explorations of science and education in hip hop
- The translation of biology into art, music, literature, and essay
- Updates on my science outreach efforts in New Zealand
- Countless other celebrations of innovative science communication and education
If you want more info on me and my collaborators, check the About section. For now throw on an album by The Roots, high-five your poster of Charles Darwin, and add this website to your bookmark bar.