I’ve had three passions brewing for the past decade: biology, hip hop, and education. This blog is where you’ll them swirl together to blow your mind.
Expect to see:
- Science raps from the past, present & future
- Explorations of biology analogies in hip hop
- The translation of biology into art, music, literature, and essay
- Updates on my science outreach efforts in New Zealand
- Countless other celebrations of innovative science communication and education
If you want more info on me and my collaborators, check the About section. For now throw on an album by The Roots, high-five your poster of Charles Darwin, and add this website to your bookmark bar.